Saturday, January 11, 2020

Welcome

Welcome to my crafting blog! I'm Amy, and I am the owner and chief artisan of Funky Accessory Goods. I have two other blogs: Godly Insights for the 21st Century Life, which talks about my faith, and Parodies by Amy, which, as the name suggests, is filled with parodies I have written.

I started this blog to talk about my craft. I both knit and crochet, but I find that I like to crochet a lot more than I like to knit. I taught myself how to knit, but I struggled to do it well until after I learned to crochet. My mom taught me how to crochet when I was 17, and I quickly found that I love it. I had a much easier time understanding it than I had knitting, and I didn't have to worry as much about dropping stitches. I finished the project from the kit I used to teach myself, but I didn't knit again until my friend Chelsea taught me in college. Even though I understand knitting a bit more, I still prefer to crochet most of the time, but there are some things I enjoy knitting as well.

I look forward to sharing more about my love of yarn work with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quarantine Crafting

Like most of you, I have been stuck at home quite a bit over these last few months. Being the crafty person that I am, I spent a lot of that...